måndag 22 augusti 2011

How we survive is what makes us who we are

I just saw a friend of a friend on Facebook with that tattooed on her collarbone, and it doesn't just luck amazing the words are so very well chosen too.

I have a relatively small struggle that I need to win at the moment. Well its big for be, one of the trickiest things I have ever had to sort out. Finding a decent place to live in London isn't the easiest thing in the world. I mean I'm used to a certain standard. I want both hot and cold water in the tap, I don't want carpet in the wc and I appreciate to have access to some sort of heating system. To find a place that tick all the boxes (that is not located in the outskirts of London) is hard if you are not rich. For me the awful part is really not knowing what is going to happen,  I like to have some sort of control over the situation, which I  don't have here. So I get depressed, and comfort myself with my lovely friends Ben & Jerry. That is how I survive. I wonder what it makes me, cus it may not be the most constructive way, but it gives energy and comfort long enough to get through it.


/ Lina who is totally not exaggerating or pitying herself. At all :p

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar