torsdag 27 oktober 2011

Christmas has come to London

A bit to early really, but then I cant help loving christmas. I love the cosiness when thousands of candles are lit, I love the gingerbread, the food and the sweets. And I love the decorations, all the red and golden colors  everywhere. And I love spending spending time getting ready for it all, all the baking and decorating, maybe not so much the big christmas house clean but as I listen to christmas melodies all the time not even cleaning is too bad... I makes me miss home a little bit, luckily I have an extra little family over here which is brilliant, even if it still isn't our cosy lovely house...  


This one is from John Lewis I think. We were there yesterday when Emla came for a quick visit. Neither she or the tree mad me miss home any less ;) It is not bad, and we had a brilliant time yesterday, so don't pity me at all! It was awesome to have her here, it would have been even better with Victor, but then you can never have it all, can you? Ill see him for christmas, hope he recognizes me....

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm sure he'll get a déjà vú feeling that you are someone that he adores very much even thow he doesn't recognize your face per se.
    I had a really good time! Miss you allready and it was wonderful to experience your surroundings ;)

    SvaraRadera