fredag 4 november 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like autumn, everywhere I go..

Getting out of bed is sooo painful in this country. Since they lack the knowledge of how to isolate houses it is always a cold and humid experience. And to make it worse, I had a really bad idea this morning, I decided to look at pictures from the summer. You'd think that would make you feel a bit warmer, but no. If anything I'm feeling colder when I remember the warm days of summer. 


I am from the middle of nowhere, and that is where this picture was snapped. It was probably not as warm as I remember it (to be fair the summer was quite shitty) but it was a wonderful summer night... 



And today. Waking up to the rain on the window and seeing the autumn outside. Beautiful. But I wish I could stay in all day long cus I am cooold!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar