tisdag 14 juni 2011

Toudeloo!

Hey! Hope no one minds me changing over to English, I fell for the group pressure I guess. So I changed blog address, mainly because the other one just looked so dull!  
For a start, living in London is a lie for now as I just got back to Sweden from the best city in the world. However, that is just for a short period of time, in August/ September I’ll be on my way back to the city of great architecture, music, nightlife, shopping, parks and of course my lovely melting pot of friends!
I want to try and summarize this year abroad a bit. For those of you who don’t know me I moved to London in August to study marketing communications and Public Relations. I was only meant to stay for a year, definitely not any longer than that! But, I ended up being completely swept away by the amazing city and the people within it.
I haven’t lived in the most attractive parts of London; I rented a room in a flat in Islington. The area was a bit worn down and shabby when I got there, but it is improving! And I have shops, cafes, Uni, Emirates stadium (cool huh?) and of course pubs just around the corner. But the no 1 reason to why I like the area as much as I do is three girls, Kate the Welsh whom I share flat with, and of course Ida and Cora who share a flat just 2 min walk away from my place.   
I do love what I study, Public Relations is totally my thing. But what really made me choose to stay was the people I met, and I assure you they have taught me at least as much as the Uni has.
I love all my friends, Swedes as well as non-Swedes, but never before have I had friends from all over the place! A bunch of Scandinavian people (yeah we kind of gang up together as a union if we are up against any other nationality), British, French, American, German, Spanish and on and on.
Ok, so more about England will appear in August I suppose when I move back. Until then I will try to make the most of blogging about my ordinary everyday working life ;)
xx

1 kommentar:

  1. Aw, didn't know you were back in Sweden. But yeah, London is a lovely town. You can't help but love it! :)

    SvaraRadera