måndag 20 juni 2011

Visa vid vindens ängar

Ok so when Alexande Ryback won Eurovision Song Contest I LOVED him! Then I meet my lovely Norwegian friends and learned more about him. Oh the disappointment.  And for the last year I have been less than a fan of his. Even been on the very anti Ryback team.
But, there is nothing as too late for change and when I was introduced to the collaboration between Rybak and Swedish musician Mats Paulson my attitude towards him changed again. A lot! I do think you might have to be Swedish to see the beauty of it, or Scandinavian at least cus the type of music is really traditional and culturally connected to Sweden. Mats Paulson have huge numbers of classic Swedish songs on his CV and when he teams up with young Ryback in my favorite Swedish song I can’t help but starting to like him again.
It is the kind of song I would listen to on Midsummer Eve or on the bridge in the lake relaxing alone or eating crayfish and drinking nubbe with dear friends.  The song IS Swedish summer.




I did try to find a better clip, but this will have to do I’m afraid…
Oh and for those of you who can’t tell the difference, He is a Norwegian but here sings in Swedish while keeping his accent, which is really nice.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar