lördag 2 juli 2011

7 days of pure pleasure!


I can’t wait to get on Corfu. In less than 24 hours I’ll be in paradise, and I’ll have a drink, a pink one with a tiny umbrella in it.
The photo is from the hotel area and I can’t wait to get to live in the luxurious environment for an entire week! I have never lived in such an awesome hotel before, and it’s not likely to happen again anytime soon so I’m going to enjoy every moment of it. I’m going to relax by the sea, drive moped in the mountains, eat lots of brilliant food, get a tan (Fabio: high Spf I promise! I’m not going lobster!) and hopefully go sailing a bit :)  And of course, the reason to this awesome trip; Ill celebrate my dad’s 60th birthday with family and friends!
xx

2 kommentarer:

  1. This post has the "Fabio's Seal of Approval". You better do not get burnt now!

    SvaraRadera
  2. That sounds absolutely amazing! Have a great time!

    SvaraRadera