onsdag 20 juli 2011

drawing wins!

Ok, so I thought I would tell you what I do for a living over the summer cus I really, really like my workplace. Actually I’m doing different things all the time, sometimes you can find me in the reception, sometimes selling/drawing kitchen solutions, sometimes in the construction department and occasionally by the tinting machine. All parts are quite different from each other, except for the very important task of problem solving which follows you wherever you go. That’s how I see it all; I’m there to find solutions for customers or to find someone who can solve an issue in my place.
Today for example, I have been working in the kitchen department all day but accidentally got a call regarding a missing toilet (I know, it sounds hilarious, but I assure you it is not for those who are moving in to their new house this weekend..) which I spent hours trying to track all over Sweden and then replace.
Another problem I think I have cracked today is the layout of a kitchen in order to be both functional and match the customer’s aesthetical desires.

The kitchen is quite classic with white mirror doors from Ballingslöv and countertop in black granite from Naturstenskompaniet. One of the main requirements were to keep the floor clear to allow them to entertain rather large groups.
Please consider that I don’t know what sort of fan the client wants yet and that spotlights are missing. Also, I didn’t have time to decorate it today, might give you a better picture tomorrow :)

And to go back to the very start of this post I have to say that I also love working there because of my co-workers, great gang!  

xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar