måndag 4 juli 2011

Chandrias, Dassia, Corfu, Greese

As you probably know this is a family vacation, and I must say that the view from my parents room is the most impressive one ever!



Quite nice huh? Across the see is actually Albania. Which we might visit one day this week, would be quite interesting since I know NOTHING about the country.  

As you can see below my view isn't too bad either ;)




The clouds in the pictures are the only ones i have seen since we arrived. The wether is brilliant. Warm, but not too hot and windy in a very good way. So I have spent my time sunbathing, eating, drinking wine and eating a bit more (Breakfast included and it is totally amazing!). And tomorrow well take a drive on the mopeds! :)  
Oh and I have been good, haven't gone lobster just yet!

The only downsides here is really the politics and economy as they cant afford to go out as mush anymore, a lot of local tavernas are way too empty. And another bad, I have totally smashed my toe nail, two cracks and too much blood, isch!    

In whole, its amazing. Love Corfu, love Greece!


Jamas! 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ahhh! Have a strawberry daiquirri for me too, will you? :) Victor says Hello!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Looks amazing Lina! Sure looks like you are enjoying your holiday ;)
    Can't say London is amazing at the moent, pretty grey, sometimes sunny, around 19-24 degrees all the time. Not bad, but definitely not good as well.

    Hope you are great, really looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

    SvaraRadera