måndag 25 juli 2011

What a great celebration

Bachelorette-weekend. I’m still tired. But it was all so worth it! My cousin was kidnapped from her workplace on Friday. She was completely confused when she saw everyone as she was running towards her car as someone had told her she had got a parking ticket. amazing! Then the group took of to go bear-feeding and Champaign-drinking at Skånes animal park. Then all went to my cousins place to drink a bit more and have take-away pizza before leaving somewhere between 23 and 24.

Christina (the bride to be) was really baffled, even telling her boyfriend; that was a bit quiet. She says she wasn't disappointed but I felt soo guilty all night cus I thought she was. Could barely sleep at all!

Anyway. On the Saturday, at 10,00 sharp, all the girls came back to Christians’ flat to surprise her once again with an awesome Champaign breakfast. Freshly baked buns, melons, strawberries, cheeses and loads more of lovely stuff :) Oh the look on her face! I so wish I would have taken a picture!
Throughout the day we had a pentathlon (including sumo-wrestling, a toilet race, boxing in an air castle, basketball and bungee runs), fed the ducks (for some reason the bride loves that) and had a light spa treatment in the hot water pool. And we ate of course, a lot of brilliant food! And to top it all off we went out to eat even more at a favorite place where the food was to die for and the drinks even better! 

At the end I think the bride-to-be was more than satisfied :)



Unfortunately all the pictures, except for this one, are classified until after the wedding so you´ll have to trust your imagination on this one!  

xx

1 kommentar:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week end! Great idea to surprise her with a breakfast in bed. I'm not getting married, can I still have that at some point? like soon ? :p

    SvaraRadera