söndag 17 juli 2011

I’m gonna dye my hair black, get cool clothes and start a music career.

Oh boy
You make me feel so,Oh boy
You really turned me, On boy
and I don't know what to do
I really really wanna...

..make me swirl, like a tiny little pearl
I will patiently wait,'Til you're done
with this other girl

Oh my, what a weekend! I know blogging hasn’t been my strong side lately and I have tons to tell you about my marvelous trip, but all that will have to wait even longer cus right now I want to share some info on my new love with you guys.
Her name is Miss Li. She is amazing. She’s got long dark hair, the coolest clothes and her voice is to die for. I attended her concert yesterday and I have never seen anyone perform as good live as she did.
 




Yes, me and Jenny where so close to the stage and could almost touch her!
Have a looksie!

But the music didn’t stop there, after miss li we went to se Sahara Hotnights concert as well. And once again I was completely blown away! They really rocked! And locked hot! Bay far the hottest rock chicks I have ever seen, grrr ;)


And the fun didn’t stop there. We went to see another favorite of mine,  Artmade! The local awesome guys who kicked as, once again!


To top it all off I met so much fun people. Friends from the past whom I haven’t seen for ages and made some new ones as well.
I love picnic concerts/festivals! Don’t you?   
xx

1 kommentar:

  1. What an AMAZING dress she wears on the video! Oh my...

    SvaraRadera